Are you a prospective student or international student interested in earning CPE units? Do you want to become a board certified chaplain? Pastoral Counselor? You've come to the right place.

In this section we'll answer some frequently asked questions as well as provide more details on the International Student Visitor Program.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

What is Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)?
Clinical Pastoral Education is interfaith professional education for ministry. It brings theological students and ministers of all faiths (pastors, priests, rabbis, imams and others) into supervised encounter with persons in crisis. [...]

What does CPE prepare a person to do?
CPE serves as a part of one's preparation for parish ministry, chaplaincy, lay ministry, teaching, and counseling. A student's learning contract may be focused toward integration of theological, psychological, and pastoral insights into pastoral functioning for parish work. Or [...]

Where can one enroll in CPE?
ACPE has accredited over three hundred and fifty clinical pastoral education centers and clusters throughout the United States. These CPE centers are located in [...]
>>>Read More Frequently Asked Questions