2019 Annual Conference Call For Poster Applications
The ACPE Research Committee invites applications to present research posters at the 2019 ACPE Annual Conference on May 8-10 in Scottsdale, AZ. Applications will be reviewed by the Research Committee and selections will be made by the following criteria:
ACPE News | October 8, 2018
You are invited to submit a poster session proposal for the 2019 ACPE Annual Conference.
The deadline to submit a proposal is January 31, 2019.
- Each application must include the research title, abstract (including methods and results), and credentials of the researcher(s). Priority will be given to those that:
- Focus on the supervision and learning of ACPE students;
- Have clear relevance to ACPE educators and spiritual care practitioners;
- Demonstrate innovative, reliable, practical, and informative results;
- Pledge the presenter(s) will be present at the poster session.
Posters selected for this session should be prepared in a professional manner. Further information will be provided to persons whose poster(s) are selected about expectations for preparation and presentation.
Review and evaluation of research poster applications will begin on February 1, 2019. Applications can be submitted here. Reviews will continue until a maximum of twelve have been accepted.
Click here to submit your application.