ACPE Office Updating Software
Please prepare for downtime the week of August 7-11, 2017.
The national office is in the process of updating our association management software (AMS). It is the primary tool for many of the office’s services.
During the downtime, members and staff will not be able to do the following:
- Log-in to accounts
- Access member directories
- Process or accept payments
- Register for events
- Register student units (enroll or provide credit)
- Review student unit records
- Provide queries or reports
- Access some webpages
- Access BoardEffect
Please make the necessary arrangements for the anticipated downtime. The staff is hopeful the upgrade will allow us to serve you better. Thank you for your patience.
Email John Roch, Director of Communications, with questions or comments.