ACPE RESIDENCY 2020-2021 at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, CHI St. Luke’s Health, Houston, Texas
August 24, 2020 to September 4, 2021 (Tentative end date)
Located in the Texas Medical Center, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center combines a diverse learning environment, innovative curriculum, and a creative three-person faculty, providing collaborative interfaith professional education.
FIRST YEAR CPE RESIDENCY
A full-time, year-long CPE program, designed primarily for clergy and religious professionals to learn and practice the art of spiritual care. A previous Unit of CPE is required. Residency provides three CPE Units
toward Board Certification.
SECOND YEAR CPE RESIDENCY
A full-time, year-long CPE program after a previous Residency Year. Residency II students address
Level II Outcomes while serving in a clinical specialty and prepare for Board Certification.
• Routine and on-call ministry at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
• Didactic, verbatim & interpersonal seminars
• 40-hour work week
• Stipend: First Year $32,500 & Second Year $34,000
• Benefits & generous Paid Time Off
• Fees: Application $25.00, Unit I Tuition $200, Units II & III Tuition $150 each
Contact Rev. José Cedillo, M.Div., BCC, ACPE. firstname.lastname@example.org. 832-355-4556