Certified Educator Candidate (CEC) Opening
Gundersen Health System, a top-rated healthcare organization based in scenic La Crosse, WI is currently accepting applications for our Chaplain Educator in Training (CET) position. This position provides support and training as the CET moves through the ACPE Certification process as a Certified Educator Candidate. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates:
- Strong motivation and potential to complete the ACPE certification process.
- High degree of competency in spiritual and pastoral care, equivalent to Board Certified Chaplain (BCC) level.
- Ability to work as a member of the Spiritual Care Department and within the setting of the interdisciplinary medical team serving our patients, families, and staff.
- Readiness to meet and articulate competencies required for admission to the ACPE certification process (visit ACPE.edu for more details).
- Ability to follow the code of ethics as stated in ACPE, APC, NACC, and related Gundersen Health System policies on confidentiality and conduct.
- Endorsement for ministry by a recognized religious body.
Gundersen Health System’s ACPE accredited CPE program offers a dynamic opportunity for all levels of CPE training. Our staff and students are well integrated into the multidisciplinary team caring for our patients, families and staff with quality, compassionate care through all stages of life. With staff chaplains, an ACPE certified educator, ACPE certified associate educator, CPE residents and interns, and affiliate chaplains, you will be joining a learning environment that values engagement, integrity, transparency, innovation and collegiality.
For more information contact: email@example.com