At St. Luke’s University Health Network
we are proud of our success! We are an expanding network, committed to enhancing our Spiritual Care as we grow!
We offer competitive benefits and a stipend of $34,680
for the 2019-2020 CPE Residency Program
- Four full-time residency positions for August 26, 2019-September 4, 2020
- A healthy work/life balance in the heart of beautiful Lehigh Valley
- Employee benefits package with health insurance,
holidays, and paid time off
- Employee health, fitness and nutrition, and an on-site organic farm
- A positive educational environment where you become part of multi-disciplinary care teams. Service Line specialties include: Cancer Care,
Level I & II Trauma, Intensive and Critical Care, Palliative Care, Neuroscience/Stroke and Cardiovascular.
- A place at the table in Pastoral Care alongside seasoned staff chaplains and community clergy, CPE Summer and Extended interns, where our care is focused on patients, families and staff. We are integrated in network initiatives: pain management, compassion satisfaction/fatigue prevention, integrative health, and end-of-life care.
- Our Pastoral Care staff participates in our 24/7 on-site on-call coverage with you. We are equal-opportunity learners in our department!
Our ACPE-accredited CPE center is located in our St. Luke’s University Hospital, Bethlehem campus, with the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, and the St. Luke’s School of Nursing, the oldest continuously-running nursing school in the country. St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated, nationally recognized network providing services at multiple hospital campuses and more than 200 sites in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks and Monroe counties in Pennsylvania and in Warren County, NJ. We are ranked 4 stars by CMS, and are ranked top 100 in Watson Health Analytics.
Contact Rev. Lynne Mikulak, ACPE Certified Educator
Visit our website: www.sluhn.org/Medical-Education/Pastoral-Care