Baylor Scott & White North Texas Dallas – Ft. Worth Area
Accepting applications for 2019-2020 CPE Program
Join our dynamic established CPE Program of nearly 50 years of existence located in the Dallas Ft. Worth community which includes Dallas, Carrollton, McKinney, Plano, Ft. Worth, Grapevine, Irving and Waxahachie. Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) has a wealth of experienced ACPE Educators and an interdisciplinary clinical experience. For an industry undergoing fundamental changes, BSWH provides a new vision and more resources, offering patients continued exceptional care. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 50 hospitals, more than 7,800 affiliated physicians, and 48,000 employees and the Scott & White health plan.
Summer Intensive Program (June 2019 – August 2019)
Program Dates for 2019-2020
1st Year Residency (Aug. 2019 - Aug. 2020)
Fall Extended (Aug. 2019 – Dec. 2019)
Spring Extended (Jan. 2020 – May 2020)
Summer Intensive (June 2020 - Aug. 2020)
Qualifications & Requirements
- One CPE unit preferred for residency
- Seminary Degree preferred
- Completed & up to date ACPE application including copies of both self & educator evaluation (if required)
- Non-refundable application fee of $30
- Pastoral Experience preferred
- Good communication & computer skills required
- Intern $3,520 per unit
- 1st Year Resident $34,414/year
- 2nd Year Resident $35,446/year
- Certified Educator Student $44,990/year
CPE Residency Benefits
- Tuition - $350 per unit
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Meals Discount
- PTO/Sick Days
- Tax exempt housing allowance (for qualified applicants)
How to Apply
Send all ACPE applications to: Denise Moreno, Baylor Scott & White Hospital, Pastoral Care and Clinical Pastoral Education, 3500 Gaston Ave., 1st Floor Truett, Dallas, TX 75246, MS-01-108; phone 214-820-2504 or email Denise.Moreno@BSWHealth.org
CPE at Baylor Scott & White is accredited by ACPE, Inc.
(One West Court Square, Suite 325, Decatur, GA 30030; (404) 320-1472; www.acpe.edu).
Baylor Scott & White Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Baylor does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by or on behalf of a third party agency or firm. Baylor Scott & White Health will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “Baylor Scott & White Health Agency Fee Agreement.