Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
Hospice Spiritual Counselor (Chaplain) – Part-Time or Per Diem
In this role, you will provide spiritual and emotional care to patients, families, and staff members in the home, inpatient facility, or Hospice Program through direct request or in coordination with community clergy. You will cover all of King and Snohomish counties primarily and serve as a backup for Kitsap and Pierce counties. You must be willing to traverse the entire western Washington service area as needed.
- At least one year of recent clinical pastoral experience
- A master’s degree in theology with clinical pastoral education from an accredited school
- Ordination or commissioning to function in a ministry of pastoral care and ecclesiastical endorsement by a faith group
- Association of Professional Chaplains or another Chaplain certification body required within three years of hire date
- The ability to be open, flexible, and ecumenical in ministry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, group process, and development skills
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 875746 or 875730.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers