Spiritual Care Manager in Muskegon, Michigan
Mercy Health is a non-profit healthcare system serving West Michigan and the surrounding communities. We provide compassionate care, award-winning expertise, and the latest technology, all in an inclusive, Catholic, faith-based setting that honors the sacredness and dignity of every person.
We are part of Trinity Health, the nation's second-largest Catholic Health System.
What you will do:
- Oversees the delivery of effective Spiritual Care services
- Manages/coaches chaplains across continuum of care within local community
- Participates directly in provision of Spiritual Care
- Chaplains within the local community report directly to the Spiritual Care Manager
What you will need:
- Board Certified Chaplain (BCC) via one of the following licensing groups: APC, CASC, NACC, or NAJC.
- 3 years of professional team/project leadership experience
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience managing projects and process improvement initiatives in the area of Spiritual Care or a related field
- Pastoral experience is required. At least 1 year of experience in a healthcare ministry is preferred
Please send resumes to: