To positively affect people’s lives by nurturing connections to the sacred through experiential education and spiritual care.
To create measurable and appreciable improvement in spiritual health that transforms people and communities in the US and across the globe.
- Diversity and inclusion - demonstrated through cultural humility, attentiveness and collegiality.
- Integrity - demonstrated through trust, respect and excellence.
- Curiosity - demonstrated through listening, experiential models, innovation and creativity.
- Process - demonstrated through action/reflection, listening, experiential and relational models.
- Service - demonstrated through compassion, authenticity and growth.
*Last updated on January 30, 2017